Finally Exposed: The 13 Families That Are Secretly Ruling The World
Are the 13 powerful families behind the mainstream media the ones who secretly rule the world? Most conspiracy theorists would have you believe it’s true, but let’s look at the facts…
The shadow forces behind the NWO agenda?
At the top of the pyramid of the world, there are supposedly 13 families orchestrating everything that’s going on. A big number of people are now convinced that the elite 1% of the world are ruling the other 99% as they consider themselves descendants of ancient gods and royalty. Here are the secret rulers of the planet:
Rothschild (Bauer or Bower)
Sinclair (St. Clair)
Warburg (del Banco)
You’ve probably about the Rothschild’s – they are one of the wealthiest families on Earth with an estimated net worth of $500 billion! This family runs the banking empire and works hard to establish the New World Order. They plan to enslave us directly through various institutions in the City of London and the Vatican. All of the institutions function individually, operating under strict secret laws so no one could prosecute them.
The educational system is not what it used to be on purpose. Children are now learning to memorize and obey instead of having free will. However, keeping this kind of system running is expensive and obsolete due to the free access of information online. So, you’re probably asking yourself, why do we still pay for school? Well, it’s because the elite need new generations unable of outside-the-box thinking.
What can we do about it?
With mankind’s fate in the balance, the NWO machine is working at full speed. We are close to complete enslavement, but we could destroy their power by uniting against their agenda.
What is the tool behind enslavement? Is it poor education along with indoctrination? Is it religion? Is it the fear of punishment through law, or the enslavement of the monetary system? If you ask us, it’s all of the above.
The financial system has enslaved humanity bit by bit. We work 9 to 5 for lousy pay in boring and depressive environments, not stimulated by creative thought. Let’s face it – the sole motivation for work is the next paycheck, and this isn’t going to change anytime soon. Have you ever wondered why multi-billion dollar companies pay millions to the CEOs and the minimum wage for the workers? This is done on purpose so that humanity is always on the edge, never having the time to educate itself or achieve spiritual awakening.
The elite don’t need educated people – they would be dangerous for their plans. They want “robots” who don’t think and do what they’re told.
All of the world’s problems are deeply connected to money. Wars, diseases, Earth’s plundering and inhumane working conditions are connected to the financial plague. Our leaders are corrupted by money, and everything has become centered around it. So, do we really need money? Actually, no. Earth’s natural resources are free and we now have the technology to extract them without physical work.
There are still brilliant minds in the world who are discussing the concept of resource based economy. Jacque Fresco, an incredible industrial engineer is one of them. The cities that he imagines can be built by autonomous robots and will be eco-friendly and self-sustainable as well as earthquake and fire proof. Sounds amazing, right?
Other scientists are discussing the transition plan towards the economy of the future, where we won’t have the need for money and all people will have the best conditions to reach potential in order to benefit the species as a whole.
However, the 13 elite families are constantly thwarting their plans, which is why we need to stop them as soon as possible.